To support our recent expansion, we are looking for an exceptional individual to assist us in the operation as a Production Scheduler.
· Review Sales Orders, Inventory Levels, and production forecasts to develop manufacturing schedule.
· Reviews and integrates departmental schedules to ensure appropriate product flow throughout the facility.
· Effective communication between department supervisors to determine appropriate scheduling and job order priorities.
· Works with production personnel to resolve problems.
· Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Must be able to work independently with little supervision
· Ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by customers
· Excellent customer service skills
· Time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills
· Must be well-rounded and capable of performing multiple dutie
Sterling ATM, Inc. is a Utah based design and manufacturing company that works with financial institutions nationwide. We also manufacturer Bean Trailer and Happier Camper.
Role: Production Scheduler
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.