Morris Real Estate Group
Morris Real Estate Group is searching for a fun, hard-working, self-motivated individual who is looking for a career that will challenge them while at the same time providing lots of opportunity for growth. We are seeking someone who shares our values, has knack for amazing customer service, loves putting on great events, loves working with people and providing an excellent client experience.
This position is offering a competitive base salary with health benefits, paid vacation and great opportunities for growth and advancements within the company.
1. Listing Management
· Manage the seller pre-listing process
· Coordinate and manage all listing recourses and vendors
· Create and manage all listing marketing materials
-Manage Photo Shoots with photographer on site
-Deliver all listing materials to the listing site prior to "going live"
-Manage listing process with clients by providing updates and great communication throughout the process
2. Client Experience Manager
· Birthday and anniversary gifting program
· Thank you cards
· Referral gifting
· In contract gifting and reviews
· After closing gift and reviews
· Seller activity reports
- Put on Client and VIP Events
3. Relationship based Marketing
· Create and manage any and all public facing materials
· Creating content for our social media sites
· Creating and manage a farm plan.
· Creating, organizing and putting on events and classes
· Create and manage all website content
· Able to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast past environment.
- Loves people, understands how to “wow” clients, build relationships and create an amazing experience.
-Proficient in creating marketing content and materials, planning events,
· Prefer 6 months or more of experience
· Must obtain a Washington State Real Estate License within first year of employment.
· Must have a reliable vehicle
· Is a great communicator and is strong enough to say and do the right thing even when it’s hard or awkward.
· Proficient in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
· Great problem solver and resourceful
· Takes action without hand holding
Competitive Base Salary $36k-$50k DOE + bonus opportunities and benefits
Morris Real Estate Group believes in educating buyers and sellers by equipping them with the knowledge to make confident decisions. With a passion to exceed expectations, we utilize our strong negotiation and problem solving skills to achieve the very best for our clients. Our mission is to model honesty and integrity through providing an amazing client experience while establishing lifetime relationships and making a difference in our world!
Role: Executive Admin
Location: Federal Way,
Apply for this job now.