Do You Know Retail Operations? Do you know Wine, Beer or Spirits?
We are Central New Jersey's preeminent Wine & Spirit superstore, with locations in Mercer and Middlesex counties, each over 20,000 square feet. We offer our customers an enormous global selection at unbeatable prices, as well as providing collectors that hard to find bottle.
We are currently accepting applications for ALL POSITIONS in both locations and are looking for applicants who can provide outstanding service to our customers, supervise and motivate stock personnel, and in the most efficient manner, ensure our sales floor is fully stocked. We pride ourselves on customer service and the successful candidate(s) must have a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Opening & Closing the Store
- Training & Motivating Hourly Stock Personnel
- Customer Sales & Service
- Effective Interaction with Vendors
- Product Receiving as needed
- Store Maintenance
- Ensuring Store is Fully-Stocked
Some knowledge and/or passion for Wine, Beer, and/or Spirits is welcome, but it is your people skills, energy, and professionalism that we are looking for. You should have 1-2 years retail management experience, preferably in a big-box setting and must be able to work flexible hours which include evenings and weekends.
We offer a highly competitive salary (based on your experience) and benefits, including 401k as well as a generous employee discount program. Wine tastings and educational seminars are all part of this exciting opportunity.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with the public, employees, and all levels of management.
- Must be full of energy and enthusiasm with a passion for the product.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. (case of wine).
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and skills assessment.
- Must be at least 18yrs old.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
For consideration, please provide current salary history/requirements with your application.
Retail Liquor Stores
Role: Management Positions
Apply for this job now.