You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Construction Project Manager. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Construction Project Manager, you will manage construction activities from identification through occupancy for corporate ground-up and acquisition conversion projects. Includes site feasibility/planning, design, budgeting, bid process, construction, quality assurance and project close out. Directs VIOC Service Providers (contractors, architects, engineers) to achieve store growth objectives. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing ground up construction activities to achieve timely and cost-efficient completion of projects, achieving annual plan goals.
- Site feasibility/planning, cost estimating, review and approval of architectural/engineering plans, bid process, project buy out, project supervision, quality assurance and project close out.
- Oversight in assigned markets/locations. Evaluates and recommends continuous improvement to standards and specifications.
- Providing construction support for special projects and acquisition store conversions on an as-needed basis.
- Providing construction support for franchise network as needed.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience in corporate retail construction management
- Skilled in plan interpretation and development, civil and architectural
- Experience in planning, scoping, contract analysis, budgeting, bid execution and providing quality control of multiple projects
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Travel required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-#removed# to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.