Small, well established marine product manufacturer seeks motivated Administrative Assistant willing to learn our product from top to bottom with on the job training.
· Process and enter orders into the system with 100% accuracy via fax, email, website and placed through EDI partner.
· Customer Service via phone including offering technical support utilizing in-house product training.
· Communicate and follow up on orders sent to our European warehouse
· Administrative support of Controller
· Accounts Payable/Receivable
· Shipping and Receiving
· Data entry
· Misc. projects as assigned
· 2 years administrative experience in manufacturing environment preferred
· Type minimum 50 wpm
· Ten Key by touch
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email.
· EDI/SPS Commerce, and Filemaker (a plus but not required)
· Highly organized and professional individual able to meet tight deadlines
Compensation: starting at $35,000 annually
· PTO - Earned at 1.25 days per month starting after 3 months of employment
· Excellent, zero deductible Health Insurance with 50% employer paid premium for employee after 3 months of employment.
· Paid Holidays
Must be able to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.