Coordinates workload and day‐to‐day operations associated with estimating. Assist the Estimating
Manager in estimating projects that have been assigned to them as an individual or group.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review of RFQ’s to ensure all required information for costing is provided.
- Convert RFQ’s into customer quotes while meeting deadline.
- Work with Vendors, Purchasing, Sales, Project Managers, and Installers to capture all costs associated with final quote.
- Understand and apply scalable markups to Quotes.
- Notate all project scope and non‐scope findings to sales.
- Ability to communicate directly with customer or designers when required.
- Log and document projects in quote log.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effectively communicate
- Team oriented
- Eager to learn and improve upon professional skills
- Computer skills
- MS Office
- Understands construction documentation and schedules
- Ability to read blueprints
- Capable of interpreting FF&E Specifications
- Skilled in an On Screen type takeoff program
- Able to pass drug/background check
- Valid drivers’ license and insurance
- Maintain an effective work ethic without constant supervision
- Ability to handle several ongoing projects at the same time
- Strong documentation and logging of projects electronically
Non‐essential Job Functions
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improving procedures and processes
- Scout opportunity for product development and growth
From our commitment to making custom window treatments, bedding, pillows, and decorative fabrics for people around the world, to the way we engage our clients and communities - we believe in helping people “rest assured” ... Because, ultimately, each of us are here to provide “rest assured” for those who need it most.
Role: Estimating Specialist
Apply for this job now.