At Stanford Health Care we're driven each day by our mission to heal humanity through science and compassion, one patient at a time. Our IT Services group has pioneered innovative digital health offerings consistent with our Silicon Valley roots. When you join us, you'll become a part of this legacy of leading-edge, coordinated and compassionate care.
The Software Architect is responsible for building, designing and implementing high-volume, scalable and fault-tolerant end servers in support of the Information Technology cloud initiative at Stanford Health Care. This position is a key member of SHC's Technology leadership team, mentoring and engaging engineers to deliver innovative designs and development methodologies. The Software Architect directly interacts with internal/external stakeholders and works with the leadership team to help define solutions and architectural roadmapEssential
- Architects, designs and implements high-volume, scalable and fault-tolerant public-facing web applications and back-end servers systems.
- Mentors and engages engineers to deliver with technical purity, architectural correctness, innovative design and agile development methodologies.
- Works with cross-functional engagement to achieve consensus toward the product roadmap.
- Takes ownership of API strategy encompassing the spectrum of RESTful services and device specific SDKs.
- Mentors, leads, and assists all engineers on the team, when necessary.
- Performs regular design and code reviews to enforce best practices and processes.
- Monitors subsystem code quality, performance, scalability and robustness.
- Identifies and pursues IP opportunities across a broad spectrum of technical components.
- Self-starts side projects contributing to SHC's product offerings.
Role: Software Architect
Location: Palo Alto,
Apply for this job now.