We are looking for an Maintenance Support Manager for our Stockton operation.
This position is to support the Engineering Manager in day to day running of the maintenance team in the network and to offer technical advice and expertise to encourage best practice in fleet compliance.
The Engineering Support Manager will be heavily involved in liaising with manufacturers and attending dealer visits to build relationships and challenge costs.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the Engineering Manager to drive down costs related to repair and parts purchasing
- Focus on the processes and efficiencies of the mobile mechanics
- Provide support and technical guidance to the maintenance teams throughout the network
- Enhance control through system and procedural development
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to work with and guide employees at all levels on best practice and expectations
- Have previous management experience including staff supervision
- Have proven negotiation skills and experience of setting up supplier's agreements
- Have background in challenging and managing costs both externally and internally
- Be self-motivated and able to manage their own time effectively
- Have a full, clean driving licence
The benefits you can look forward to include an excellent pay package, company pension scheme, 24 days holiday (per annum), cycle to work scheme and many other.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are encouraged within the Group.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer