Facilities By ADF plc have an exciting opportunity for HGV Class C&E Waste Tanker Operators to join their team based in Bordon with a planned move to a purpose-built facility in Longcross, Surrey later this year (end of October).
Salary: £150 per day. Overtime available after 10 hours at £15 ph
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time 40 hour shift pattern
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company that has achieved listing on the London Stock Market.
Facilities by ADF plc provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. The company has big development plans due to the continued growth of the Film and TV industry and the company acquisition.
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honey-wagons.
Facilities by ADF plc are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
Experience in the industry is not necessary as training will be provided.
HGV Class C&E Waste Tanker Operators – The Role:
We are currently looking to recruit a LGV Class CE Waste Tanker Operative to be based out of our Longcross Depot.
Duties will be to operate our vacuum tanker removing waste from our trailers on production sites across the UK.
You will be part of a dedicated team undertaking these duties.
HGV Class C&E Waste Tanker Operators – You:
- Have a full UK Driving License (or equivalent) with 6 or less points
- Current DQC and Driver Digi-Card
- Knowledge of Drivers hours and WTD hours
- Adherence to Health and Safety guidance/rules
- Demonstration of a “Can Do” attitude
- Be able to work as part of a professional, dedicated team
- Excellent Communication Skills
HGV Class C&E Waste Tanker Operators – Benefits:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inc Bank Holiday) increasing to max 33 with each year of service
- Full PPE & Uniform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Informal Recognition Rewards
- Career progression (for the right candidate): Lead Driver, Driver Trainer
To submit your CV for this exciting HGV Class C&E Waste Tanker Operators opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.