Plant/Tool Hire Fitter - To carry out repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant/tool hire equipment.
This role is based in the Croydon area and must be commutable from Epsom, Leatherhead, Sidcup, Orpington, Bromley and Mitcham.
The Role of the Fitter
- You will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop/yard environment carrying out break down repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant/tool equipment.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace is clean and tidy at all times
Fitter key skills
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding role
- Driving licence would be an advantage to cover on site breakdowns on occasions
A national plant and tool hire company who are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable Fitting team
Applications welcome from tool fitters, tool engineers, test and run fitters, pat testers ,workshop plant engineers, workshop fitters, Field Engineers, mobile engineers or Plant Fitters with previous experience in a electrical/mechanical role
This vacancy is not an immediate vacancy, it is a position we regularly recruit for, however in the majority of instances, these roles are not advertised for a variety of reasons.
PATH Recruitment are the Number 1 Leading UK Recruiters for the Plant, Access, Accommodation and related sectors. We have placed thousands of candidates within the last 19 years, into key positions.
In light of the impact relating to Covid-19, we would like to update you on our business contingency plan. Before “lockdown” we had over 130 live vacancies across the South, Midlands and the North. Our clients are now slowly releasing those vacancies and additional positions. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this or similar roles please click apply to register your interest now.
Alternatively, if you currently work in the hire sector and wish to advance your career, please register on our Path recruitment website #removed# Once registered, our recruitment team can match you to current and future vacancies.