Senior Digital Art Director
This is a freelance to hire role at our Fort Lauderdale studios.
- Developing winning integrated concepts and design ideas for Digital, Print, Social & Video that align with the overall strategy:
- Digital: Websites, emails, mobile apps, banners, user interface design, other media formats.
- Print: Fully integrated campaigns, direct response, brochures, out-of-home and other media formats.
- Social: campaigns, canvas & carousel ads, video ads, live events.
- Video: experience with storyboarding, art direction & editing.
- Ability to present work to the client in order to develop relationships and better understand needs.
- Organizing and collaborating on project scope to ensure success.
- Applying design, layout & client identity to any digital medium.
- Firm knowledge of digital human interface guidelines when designing for handheld devices.
- Experience with photoshoots, video projects and activations/events.
- Brand identity design, typography, photo style, icon sets, color theory, including rollout & guidelines.
- Collaborating with the team on content strategy before project implementation.
- Understanding of how to design for User Personas, design for each stage of a Customer Journey, etc.
- Ability to conduct competitive research online and offline.
- Ability to conduct (or work with UX) preference testing, usability testing, analyze, recommend, refine creative based on testing feedback.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates innovative work.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years with an advertising or design company.
- Knowledge of file format types and how to create or edit them.
- Proficiency with software applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team with minimal supervision.
- Strong presentation skills.
Role: Digital Art Director
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.