PACKER - Near Newmarket
Monday to Friday - Perm role
Salary starting from £21,500.00
Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience in a picker/packer role. You must be willing to work to company procedures to ensure you maintain their high standards. You will be responsible for packaging goods and supporting automated lines to maintain maximum efficiency. This role is full time, Monday to Friday. With a starting salary of £21,500.00 rising after successfully completing your probation period. This is a permanent role and a great opportunity to join a growing team.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Understanding and completing of all paperwork to company requirements
- Maintaining of the quality procedures
- Following Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Packing of all products in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Working as part of a team as well as being able to work alone
- Understanding Export order requirements
- Understanding of Clean Room requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Maintain a tidy workspace
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have excellent written and communication skills
If you have previous experience within a warehouse/distribution setting and pride yourself on working to a high standard this could be the role for you. Due to the location of this role you would need your own transport.
To apply please send a current cv or for more information call Laura in our Bury St Edmunds branch on #removed#.
Please note due to the high number of applicants if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.