Company: ST. JOHN'S EPISCOPAL HOSPITAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
St. John's episcopal hospital in partnership with our community provides exceptional healthcare and education programs in an academic setting across the continuum of care. We deliver high quality, value-based services with cultural sensitivity to the faiths and traditions of those we serve.
St. John's episcopal hospital will build an effective coalition aimed at achieving improved community health status in a financially stable environment, with emphasis on serving the needs of our patients and families, while training the physicians and healthcare providers of tomorrow.
ICARE: I-Innovation C-Compassion A- Accountability R- Respect E- Empathy
- Perform analysis of workflow;
- Assess system needs and requirements;
- Plan, design, and test systems and interfaces, manage software implementation and upgrade projects.
- Coordinate work efforts with applicable I.S. and end-user department personnel and coordinate/provide end-user training.
- Document and troubleshoot work involved with systems implementation and maintenance. Act as liaison between Administrative/Clinical areas, end users, I.S., and software vendors.
- Two years of experience with computer information systems, software applications, providing support to users or equivalent experience in data processing preferred.
- Two years of experience in Radiology, Nursing, Laboratory, etc. Experience in inter- and intra-departmental communications required.
- Experience supporting MEDITECH clinical applications preferred.
- PC-based computer skills, spreadsheet, word processing, flowcharting and project management proficiency required.
- Prior experience managing healthcare software implementations and upgrades preferred.