We are seeking a Hotel Front Desk Agent to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from incoming and departing guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High school diploma; or up to 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 45 lbs.
Role: Quality Inn - Hotel Front Desk Agent
Apply for this job now.