Company: MARKS SATTIN EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is an investor led manufacturing business and they are currently seeking a highly calibre and experienced Chief Financial Officer to drive rapid improvement within the company while working alongside the CEO to implement these changes.
The ideal CFO candidate must:
- Be prepared to investigate, analyse, and interpret all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Have prior experience sorting out systems and processes to professionalise the finance function and team is a must.
- Understanding of the major responsibilities that come with overseeing all financial aspects of the business
- Have the ability to have strategic focus on delivering shareholder value
- Ensure that cash and covenant management processes are in place
- Implement robust working capital controls and detailed cash flows
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has strong leadership and strategic skills to ensure a hands on successful approach.
Further Essential Requirements;
- Previous experience working in manufacturing/retail/wholesale/distribution businesses including supply chain and logistics preferable but not essential.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA).(Preferably chartered)
- Been in Autonomous FD/CFO role previously or a divisional FD/Group FC in a larger organisation and looking to make a step up in their career (on the upward trajectory)
- Experience in a complex financial environment, ideally an International Business
- Hands-on and can-do mentality and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFO's and FD's into businesses across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE backed, privately owned and listed businesses.