Technical Safety Services, a leading biotech service company with headquarters in Berkeley, CA, is growing and needs additional Field Service Technicians to work in and around the state of Washington. Our Field Service Technicians specialize in the testing and certification of cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow devices and calibration of laboratory instruments. Our customers include biotech companies, hospitals, medical device companies and leading research institutions.
TSS offers a great career opportunity for those with customer service experience, problem solving ability and electrical and/or mechanical skills. We are seeking self-starters who will be dispatched daily from our office to service clients in the Bay area. Technicians work in a cGMP environment in accordance with TSS & client Standard Operating Procedures and provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance is met.
Previous job-related experience is not required because we provide every new employee with on-the-job and classroom style, paid training. Once trained, we offer continued career growth as a Field Service Technician. If you enjoy working independently in the field and being part of a dynamic, growing team, then apply today!
**This position qualifies for a $500 signing bonus, $250 will be given at 90 days of employment and $250 will be given at 6 months of employment.**
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Basic math skills including knowledge of geometry and algebra.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Associate degree or Technical/Trade School
- Military and/or previous field service experience
- Calibration Certification
- Mechanical and/or electrical experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation & Benefits
TSS offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits.
- 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- EAP (employee assistance program)
- Flexible spending account (FSA), commuter benefit plan (CBP)
- Paid holiday/vacation time
- Educational assistance
- Overtime as necessary
- Overnight travel may be required for some jobs.
TSS is a leading Biotech service company. TSS specializes in the testing and certification of cleanrooms and biological safety cabinets as well as calibration of laboratory instrumentation. Our customers include biotech companies, hospitals, medical device companies as well as leading research institutions.
Check us out at #removed#
Role: Field Service Technician - $500 sign-on bonus
Apply for this job now.