Business Development Executive
Red Sky Personnel are looking to speak to an experienced Business Development Executive to win new business as well as develop existing accounts throughout the UK. Our client has an extensive reputation within the Construction/Rail industry with over thirty years experience, they are a well-known and well-established company within this industry.
Due to our client's continued growth and success, they are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team!
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include
- Win new business within the Construction industry.
- Self-generate leads through networking, referrals, relationship building, tendering and calling.
- Manage the retention of existing accounts.
- Conduct promotional activities to generate revenue and increase brand visibility.
- Establish and develop a strong presence and influence within key business areas.
- Conduct regular competitor and market analysis to remain competitive.
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent experience and knowledge of working in B2B sales
- Construction knowledge preferable but not necessary as training and on-going guidance will be provided.
- Proven sales ability within a field-based environment
What is on offer
- Full-time, permanent position (work from home 2 days a week)
- Car allowance given
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum salary OTE £65,000 - £75,000