Assemble electronic equipment by installing and electronic components, circuits, and electronic devices.
- Organizes work by receiving work requests; studying wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications; testing systems and components; determining cause of problems and requirements to solve problems.
- Repairing and replacing components, circuits, and electronic devices.
- Testing components, circuits, and electronic devices.
- Documents actions by completing logs and records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and codes.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Electronics Assembly
- Electronic Production Technologies
- Electronic Systems
- Technical Understanding
- Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Safety
- Documentation Skills
- Supply Management
- Conceptual Skills