**Primary Supply Teacher**
Full or part time work
Due to high demand we are currently looking for a number of qualified primary teachers to work in primary schools across Cardiff and The Vale of Glamorgan.
We are looking for both newly and fully qualified teachers who are looking for a flexible work/ life balance, gain more experience or sign up to our Guaranteed Work Scheme**
We offer work from Nursery - Y6 and in a variety of different schools and always ensure we match the booking to your preference.
- Newly or fully qualified teachers (with a UK QTS qualification).
- Experience teaching in either Foundation phase or KS2.
- Be up to date with the national curriculum.
- Have good behaviour management.
- Be flexible and adaptable to different schools and year groups.
- Have a child workforce DBS on the update service (or willing to process a new one).
- Be able to provide two professional school references.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
What we offer
- Long term full time and part time roles
- Flexible working to fit around other work commitments or studies
- A dedicated personal recruitment consultant
- Referral bonus scheme*
- A range of CPD courses
- Weekly COVID online check in to track any symptoms
- An online portal where you can update your availability and check your next booking
The minimum daily pay rate is £138.56
We are looking for Teachers to start ASAP so if you are interested please click APPLY NOW!
**Guaranteed Work scheme T&C's apply.