Fleet Sales Team Leader
£30,000 - £36,000
As the Fleet Sales Team Leader you will lead and develop a team delivering excellent customer service and drive new sales opportunities through a team of sales specialists. Your team will support a wide sales range of sales within the business, and your aim is to ensure the team is maximising every opportunity whilst maintaining a first-class customer experience.
This fantastic opportunity is with our client that operates globally and can offer career progression and excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement contact strategy that will deliver first class customer service
- Develop and lead the customer experience to increase sales
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and process with the aim of generating new business
- Manage resource and work load of the team
- Encourage and motivate the team to exceed targets
- Manage and develop the relationship with senior stakeholders
- Chair regular reviews with the team to ensure continuous improvement
- Create an atmosphere of innovation within the team
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in a senior B2B sales role
- Clear, concise communication and presentation skills
- Be able to make considered decisions using sound judgement
- Be able to influence and motivate others to a senior level
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to motivate and coach, investing in your team
- A strategic approach to continuous improvement
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret and report data.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
Role: Fleet Sales Team Leader
Location: Milton Keynes,
Apply for this job now.