- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We strongly believe in the personal touch and ensure that every campaign we deliver and manage is strongly aligned with our clients' unique needs and objectives. We offer a 100% return on investment, meaning that you can trust us to deliver real results that benefit both you and your customers. We are proud of the team we have built here at WUG Marketing, and through determination, innovation, passion and integrity, we continue to grow.
Role: We Want Fresh Blood / No Experience / Entry Level
Location: Union Square,
Apply for this job now.