Our thriving Primary Care Practice is seeking a experienced Medical Receptionist who can work with our team to manage the administrative duties involved with coordinating patients: registration/ check-in, answering phone calls, scheduling , obtaining referrals/ prior -auths, as well as simple bookkeeping, file management and office organization. We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service. The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidate will know when to slow down, look patients in the eye and provide personalized service. We are seeking a receptionist that is able to be personable, professional, attentive with a bubbly personality. Our practice requires our staff to be both reliable and punctual.
Top candidates should:
- Have at minimum of 2 years of experience in patient registration or as a medical receptionist
- Have in depth experience with obtaining insurance referrals
- Have in depth experience with insurance verification, collecting co-payments & past due balances
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience with scheduling appointments
- Experience with Cash Handling
- Should be able and willing to learn new responsibilities
- Have a friendly & professional demeanor
Centennial Medical Group has been providing health care in Howard County for over 25 years, with in house billing, collections and administrative work. With two locations, Elkridge and Maple Lawn, we make it easy for our patients to receive the care they deserve when they need it.
Role: Medical Receptionist
Apply for this job now.