Company: CAMERON RESOURCES GROUP LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionBuyer Job Description
If working within an innovative, technically challenging and entrepreneurial environment designing world class imaging solutions for the medical industry sounds appealing to you this may be your next career.Our client seeks an experienced Contract Manufacturing Buyer to help take them from $10 million a year to $100 million a year, so there will be plenty of room for growth!
You will work with a dedicated team of engineers reviewing Engineering Change Notifications (ECN'S). Work with a Database of existing components, parts list, and manage purchase orders as well as manage manufacturing material supply. This is a key role in the company and will have C level visibility.A successful candidate will have experience with the following:
Close Central Florida suburbs:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 6+ years of professional experience in buying and planning function.
- Basic understanding of MRP, cycle counts, BOM's, ECO process, item attributes, etc.
- Distribution or Manufacturing environment experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures, schematics, BOM, etc.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and other Microsoft applications (PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience working in ISO environment
Winter Park, Lake Mary, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Orlando, Heathrow, Sanford, Deland, Belle Isle, Conway, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Clermont, Kissimmee, Deltona, Altamonte Springs, Palm Bay, West Melbourne, Titusville, Rockledge, Port St. John, Cocoa Beach, Malabar, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Jacksonville, Leesburg, 1.5 - 2 hours from Client