Be the Best at what you do and Save the day!
Who We Are
Put your mind at ease…call EASCO! - We’re growing and need a talented HVAC Tech to satisfy our customer’s needs. We've been serving Texas customers for over 30 years! We have a fantastic group of people that work hard and laugh often.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. Come grow with us as we expand with our second location in Willis, Texas. This location provides service to mostly Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Montgomery, Willis & New Waverly, Texas.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
· Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
· Keep your truck inventory up to date.
· Properly complete paperwork.
· Included in the On call rotation.
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
· Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
· Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
· You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - call us.
What We Offer
· Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
· Company supplied truck
· Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% of your insurance premiums for health insurance
· Additional benefits available: dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
· New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
· Simple Plan with a company match
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Easco Air Conditioning & Heating by visiting eascoair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at eascoair.com to apply for this position. You can contact Ken P. or Alena T. regarding our open position at 936-539-2653 (COLD).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: HVAC Technician
Apply for this job now.