Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, we have the following full-time opening for an experienced, motivated and technology- oriented candidate. In-house Spanish Financial Translator (English to Spanish and vice versa) Responsibilities:
We are looking for a professional translator with a strong focus on economics and finance, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will be required to:
- Translate website content, account applications such as Account Management, Registration System, Trader Workstation, etc.
- Translate client communication letters, bulletins and announcements
- Translate Webinar notes and Knowledge Base articles
- Plan and carry out research projects, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of term base
- Perform quality assurance on existing translations (proof-read and edit)
- Native Spanish speaker
- Proficient in English
- MA or BA degree in Translations or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office (basic knowledge of CAT-tools)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably with a financial institute
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and calculations; familiarity with a broad range of securities
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- All candidates applying must have a UK/EU passport and/or a working UK permit
- Attractive compensation package
- Healthcare and pension benefits
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Flexible working hours
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit #removed#/info