Supply Teacher - General Supply
Are you a Qualified Supply Teacher (11-18) looking for flexible supply work in September?
Would you like to work for an agency that provides competitive pay rates and regular work opportunities.
If so, please see further details below;
What are the benefits of working for Teaching Personnel?
- Daily, fixed term and permanent positions available
- Daily pay rates to match your scale point and previous experiences
- We work exclusively with the Salford and Liverpool Arch diocese and can introduce you to a number of Catholic Schools
- Full support and access to CPD courses ran through the Salford Diocese.
With an increase in demand for flexible supply teachers within the Bolton LEA and with a high number of our flexible teaching staff securing long term roles teaching positions we are now looking to recruit bright and motivated Supply Teachers in order to service some of our key client schools in and around Bolton.
As well as temporary supply work you will have the opportunity to earn long term and permanent work through our temporary to permanent model
Flexible Supply teaching is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced practitioners looking for casual work in schools in the locality. It is essential that you have access to your own transportation, or can easily commute to the schools in and around Bolton.
In order to register with ourselves then you must be able to provide the following;
- 2 References that are obtainable from your most recent workplaces
- Must have or be willing to register for a full enhanced DBS on the update service
To register for work as a Supply teacher in the Bolton LEA, please submit a full CV using the link below or for more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Office on the contact number provided below;