We are recruiting a team of Test Centre Operatives for a Covid-19 testing facility in Watford.
The role of Test Centre Operative is to facilitate the covid secure testing of people with appointments who require a covid test as part of a mass testing centre roll out by the government. This is predominently a customer service role were you will be assisting members of the public to self-administer Covid tests.
- 4 days on 4 days off 12 hour shifts
- Full PPE provided (You will be required to wear a face mask whilst working)
- Covid secure site - everything is done behind glass screens. You will not have close contact with customers.
- You will may be working outside at times and be on your feet for a large portion of the day
- 10 pounds per hour pay plus holidays
- Lunch and tea coffee provided
- potential for 3-6 months work
To be considered for the position you need to be:
- Comfortable working at a covid testing centre
- Confident dealing with customers
- Prepared to be on your feet for large portions of the working day
- Happy to work outdoors
We are expecting this work to commence on 30th of November. To be considered for this role you will need to be available from this date and be prepared to be on a 4 days on/off rota moving forward.