ACS are looking for a Legal Advisor (Claimant LVI) to join the Birkenhead office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will join the Litigation department and be expected to deal with all aspects of litigated and non-litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI).
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
· Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim
· Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
· Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer’s loyalty to the Firm
· Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
· Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
· Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
Requirements of the candidate include:
· To have a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation
· Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI
· Excellent client care and communication skills
· An ability to work in an organised manner
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Role: Legal Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birkenhead, Merseyside, Merseyside
Apply for this job now.