Product Developer - Knitwear Leicester
Leicester - LE3
- Researching key trends and directions (shapes, colours, print and yarns)
- Developing mood boards and colour boards
- Managing the development of commercial ranges for customers and own labels
- Taking briefs and developing product for specific customer requirements
- Sourcing fabric and Trims
- Managing the Critical Path and approvals.
- Full Tech Pack, including graded specs.
- Managing spec and block library for all garments
- Leading fit meetings and giving comment to supplier.
- Daily liaison suppliers, locally and internationally.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.