Evolver is seeking a Sr. .NET Application Architect to join our team and work in San Fran, CA.
Senior .NET Application Architect working with full Microsoft .NET development stack including technologies such as WinForms, iOS, Android, SQL, Oracle, WCF, .NET Core RESTful, Azure, and TFS and Visual Studio Online for financial services applications. Ideal candidate will be forward looking with a proven track record of full stack and system development migration.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- C# Programming with Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server and Oracle Programming
- WCF API Programming
- C# Code Reviews for Grammar, Style and Adherence to Application Architecture
- Team Mentoring and Coaching
- Application Architecture Design
- OOD and OOP Design
- Azure Reference Architecture Design
- .NET Framework 4.61+
- N-Tiered Architecture Development 5+ years
- WinForms Development (C#) 3+ years
- iOS, Android, or Xamarin Development 3+ years
- MVC 3+ years
- SQL Server and/or Oracle Programming (stored procedures, functions, triggers, etc.) 10+ years
- WCF API Programming & Configuration (NET.TCP, NET.PIPE, HTTP Bindings, Endpoints, Behaviors, Security) 3+ years
- RESTful Web API 5+ years
- TFS/Visual Studio Online ALM Experience 5+ years
- Object Oriented Programming 10+ years
- Design Patterns 10+ years
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- A Team Player with an Ability to Own Projects and Interface with Client
- Financial Services Experience Is a Plus (Fixed Income, Equities, and Research)
- 15+ years
- .NET, C#, SQL, Oracle, WCF, Web API, MVC, TFS
- DevExpress Controls
- NCache or RADIS
- Conversion of WCF to RESTful Web API
- Conversion of WinForms to Windows Universal or Xamarin
- Migration of Development and Test Infrastructure from OnPrem to Azure
- Azure Active Directory
Training and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate degree is a plus
- MCSA: Cloud Platform or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Evolver is a technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. Evolver's efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations, including Inc. 5000 for five consecutive years, and most recently “Future 50” from SmartCEO. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver's core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company.
Role: Sr. .NET Application Architect
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.