Company: PAGE PERSONNEL SECRETARIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AQA officer on a temporary basis starting with immediate effect.
Our client, an established Public Sector Organisation, is looking for an AQA officer on a temporary basis with immediate effect.
The role of AQA officer will include;
- To provide support to our approval and quality assurance teams when they visit (remotely) providers approved qualifications in accordance with the quality assurance framework and operational handbooks.
- Liaise with education providers to ensure that documentation and evidence is produced when required, before or after visits to providers.
- Attend visits (remotely), facilitate and act as secretariat to a variety of meetings so that the visitor team can interpret standards accurately and are fully supported to develop appropriate conditions and recommendations for education providers.
- Produce evaluation reports following visits, including all necessary conditions and recommendations, contribute to the design and implementation of ongoing monitoring processes so that progress of recommendations and conditions are tracked, and reporting arrangements are established, identifying and escalating any operational and/or legal risks.
- Analyse data to identify and escalate any operational and/or legal risks and produce ad-hoc reports and information to a range of stakeholders including internal colleagues, senior management, education providers, education visitors and the organisation's Committees.
- Ensure that queries and issues raised by education providers, patients and the public on matters related to education outcomes or process are effectively resolved, involving Head of Functions and other colleagues as required.
We are looking for candidates with previous, recent experience of working in an AQA role alongside;
- Experience working in an education programme accreditation/ quality assurance or related field
- Experience managing and operating audit / quality assurance systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders verbally with excellent drafting and writing skills
- Well-developed understanding of higher education programme accreditation standards and frameworks
- Ability to produce high quality written work
- Ability to analyse data and to produce evidenced based arguments
We are offering an immediately starting Temporary assignment with the possibility of an extension or permanent opportunity.