CHILDREN AND FAMILY COMMUNITY SERVICES RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, States of Guernsey, is currently seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced Support Workers for full-time permanent positions& within their Children's Residential Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides children and young people with a high standard of care, meeting individuak needs and ensuring children and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
Salary and Benefits;
- Salary starting at £27,284/€30,619
- Income tax 20% of annual salary
- Offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to their competitive pay.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care/ or Degree in Relevant field
- Previous experience working with vulnerable Children and Young People
- Clean Driving Licence - B
- Excellent English Level
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
& CPL Contact:
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on [... Click Apply...]or e-mail me with an updated CV to& [... Click Apply...]
#Support Worker Jobs #Suport Worker