Currently seeking a Printer Technician to fill a year long, full time contract position in the Warsaw, IN area. The ideal candidate will have experience with Printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
**This positions requires a clean and valid driver’s license as well as a personal vehicle.
**The hours for the position are Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.**
Responsibilities of the Junior Printer Technician:
• Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
• Perform configuration of devices.
• Point of contact for equipment support and service.
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
• Collect and submit meter reads.
Requirements of a Junior Printer Technician:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with Printers
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day
• Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel
We process backgrounds and are a drug free workplace. The salary for this position is $12.50 per hour and cannot be negotiated. Please submit a resume for consideration.
Role: Field Printer Technician
Apply for this job now.