English Teacher - Dartford
Paid to Scale - Temp to Perm - January 2020 Start
Supply Desk is working closely with a Mainstream Secondary School in Dartford to source for an English Teacher to start in January on a temp to perm basis.
This School is rated Good by OFSTED and has an ethos that can be best summed up by “Supportive”. They aim to provide a school environment which is welcoming to help create a caring, working atmosphere which will enable students to reach their full potential intellectually, spiritually, ethically and physically. They recognise the importance of the individual, values all its students equally and strives to ensure that they have the opportunity to experience success. They are proud of the accomplishments of the students and staff alike, celebrating achievements with pride.
The school has recently introduced a “No Phone Policy” that has helped revolutionise the atmosphere within classes and around the school. Teachers have commented on the great behaviour and increased engagement from students.
NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Teaching English Language and Literature to A-level
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing extra-curricular clubs and further English interventions for students
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching English to A-Level in the UK Curriculum
- Experience teaching in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today