Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you an Employment partner who is looking to take on a busy caseload where you can fit in as part of a boutique firm? A City of London commercial law firm is looking for an Employment Partner to join their busy team.
Our client has a busy caseload of work, where you’ll be advising employers across the full spectrum of employment and HR matters. You’ll be familiar with defending and providing strategic advice on Employment Tribunal and High Court claims; as well as assisting with grievance and disciplinary issues and workplace investigations.
The firm has a team of specialist employment solicitors based in London act for employers and their HR support across a wide spectrum of sectors including: finance, technology
- Employment Partner. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Passionate about your clients and business you work with.
- City of London commercial law firm.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial client base. Start-ups to Fortune 100 companies.
- A leading boutique firm with Legal 500 recognised Partners.
- Full spectrum of employment work.
- Working alongside two Consultants, who have a busy caseload of work to refer.
- Work includes: Board disputes, employee incentives, whistleblowing, breach of contract, discrimination cases.
They work across a mix of sectors, including financial services, technology, insurance and property.
You will be a well-connected Employment Partner, with numerous contacts and the ambition to be part of something new.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful