Is Tender for you?
Are you looking for a challenging position where your charisma will open up possibilities? If you are interested in a competitive salary, overall growth and working with a supportive team, then apply to Tender Home Health.
Tender Home Health is a young and forward thinking company with a huge potential for upward mobility. We focus on career development, and spend time on real support for our staff. The Home Care Marketer is responsible for developing business for our home care line of business.
• Valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and valid automobile insurance
• Post-offer pre-employment background check/drug screen
• Bachelor's degree, proficient with Google and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional appearance and character
• License to drive and car insurance
• Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
• Flexible - responds well to changing priorities and conditions within an ever evolving environment
• Outstanding organizational skills - ability to multi-task and solve problems
• Eager to listen intently and probe into points of interest
Your Day to Day Activities
The marketer is responsible for building relationships with referring physicians, facilities and hospitals. They are also expected to provide further growth and success by fulfilling the following tasks:
• Meet quarterly targets for number of referral sources
• Call and visit referral sources to generate sales for Home Health
• Document sales activities, referral sources, and manage leads using Tender's Marketing Process
• Establish working rapport with health care professionals within the territory
• Office assistance with operational tasks
We at Tender know that our people are our most important asset, therefore we heavily invest in the well-being of all our staff. The challenge with most Home Health agencies is that the staff is disparate since there is no physical location where the team meets regularly. To combat that, Tender has developed many fun, virtual activities to ensure that we feel connected.
We respect that you have your own lives outside of your jobs, therefore we want you to maximize your outside time while still feeling connected with our community. We do this by making the moments you spend with us count. Here are some examples of methods we developed to keep our close knit culture:
· Fun, innovative ways to highlight the teams' successes
· Team oriented bonuses
· Familial atmosphere where we would to know your life outside of Tender and share it with the team
· Numerous social activities to celebrate team milestones
Role: Marketing Sales Assistant - Home Care
Location: Mission Hills,
Apply for this job now.