Company: WHITEMOON DREAMS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher
White Moon Labs, a veteran industry leader in cutting-edge media, education and game technologies is seeking a Senior Digital Operations Project Manager to join our infrastructure tech team. The Digital Operations Project Manager (Level III) will work with the team to manage, plan and implement the company infrastructure used by various projects in the studio. Using an Infrastructure-As-Code approach, they make sure studio requirements are identified and met and maintained throughout the system's life cycle.
Please note, experience deploying large scale digital infrastructure is required for this position, without exception.
- Manage and oversee services used by our company's applications and clients.
- Work from our location directly with other DevOps, Engineering and QA staff in-house.
- Interact with and support engineering teams.
- Plan, Schedule and Manage DevOps team & systems for hybrid (on & off prem) and international deployments.
- Documentation management for processes and systems.
- Monitor and respond to alerts around error conditions and performance.
- Report to executive level officers.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience).
- At least 4+ (4-7) years of experience in Linux cloud system management and deployment.
- At least 5+ years experience in Python.
- 4+ years' experience designing and working with deployment platforms such as AWS and self-hosting solutions.
- 4+ years' experience with systems such as Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable documentation.
- Ability to manage & schedule resources and determine staffing needs.
- Good understanding of what makes a system easy to scale and maintain.
- Knowledge of SELinux and best practices.
- Must be requirements driven, self-motivated with excellent communication skills, positive demeanor and good problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience developing server applications on RHEL family products.
- Previous experience integrating cloud container systems with large scale deployments.
- Specialist skills and interest in areas such as networking, security, etc.
Powered by JazzHR