Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Key role and responsibilities for this Diagnostic Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Diagnostic Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Diagnostic technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Salary: £28,000 basic // £36,000 OTE
Location: Worcester / Cheltenham / Kidderminster / Redditch / Bromsgrove
- This is one of the highest paying roles for a diagnostic technician in Worcester and with the role comes a wealth of company benefits.
- If successful, look forward to an environment where you are never stuck for work and there's always a bonus to be earned.
- All you require is strong experience with any manufacturer and the determination to progress to a Master Technician or develop your existing skills in a new atmosphere.
If you want to hear more about this Diagnostic Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Kieran Wilson at Holt Recruitment on 07955 081482 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Role: Diagnostic Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Gloucestershire, South West, South West
Apply for this job now.