Proficient in C/C++/C#. Familiar with Windows, iOS and Android platforms.
Title: Software Engineer
Term: 5 months contractual on W2 with possible temp to perm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
· familiar with Windows and Linux operation system
· Work with manufacturing engineers, technicians, and maintenance in designing and providing manufacturing support and training for automated equipment •
· Demonstrate organization, problem solving, communication, and team leadership/participation skills •
· Evaluate process and design alternatives based on Design for Manufacturability principles •
· Establish machine specifications based on customer requirements • Design control systems and develop and test software •
· Work with systems that range in scope from stand alone PLC and HMI systems to multi-component, multi-user process control systems often with interface to Corporate databases •
· Program and integrate PLCs and HMIs using the following hardware/software: Allen Bradley, Acroloop, Cognex, DVT, Parker Compumotor, Keyence, .NET, Visual basic, VBA •
· Ensure projects meet operating expectations and are completed within authorized budgets and schedule constraints • Establish knowledge base of new developments in manufacturing and design technologies •
· Interface with vendors on procuring materials, services, and equipment •
· Troubleshoot new and existing automated equipment •
· Assemble and evaluate automated equipment •
· Support equipment validations
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
Role: Embedded firmware engineer
Apply for this job now.