The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, IIS,), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Rich hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Setup and Configured DevOps solutions for multiple technology stacks.
- Expertise in application containerization and Container deployments for On Premise and AWS ecosystem.
- AWS Technical & Business Professional Certificate.
- Experience in working with Agile software development methodologies.
- Well versed in Java (Fundamentals, J2EE and Crypto API using Java).
- Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- provided by Dice