Residential Property Manager
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 + OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
MUST have a full clean driving license
My client is an award winning Estate Agents based in Brighton who are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Property Manager to join their fun and dynamic team.
You will be expected to cover all administrative duties, as well as visit the locations you are in charge of to ensure you can maintain the property effectively.
* Managing a large portfolio of tenancies
* Issuing works orders
* Ensuring gas safeties are up to date
* Negotiating contract renewals
* Securing tenancy deposits and registering them
* Dealing with deposit disputes
* Serving appropriate notices
* Liaising with tenants and landlords
* Ensuring appropriate charges are made for all services
Requirements for the role:
* Experience within property is preferred but not essential
* Organised and efficient
* Working to tight deadlines & guidelines
* Positive and professional attitude
* Must have a full UK driving licence
* Administrative skills
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Role: Residential Property Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.