We are recruiting a Forklift Operator - Warehouse to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials. We are willing to get you certified if you have little to no experience. We would rather hire experienced forklift operators at a higher pay rate. Please tell us about your experience.
- Competitive pay for entry level and experienced operators
- Full benefits
- 40 hour work week if so desired
- Fun atmosphere!
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Attendance is extremely important
Halfon Candy was established by Izzy Halfon in 1946 and has remained a family owned wholesale company ever since. We specialize in confectionary and convenience items with a selection of over 6,000 products and more each day. Halfon Candy Company delivers and ships products to retail locations throughout the Puget Sound, Eastern Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. We serve many different types of retail customers including grocery, drug, convenience, and hardware stores as well as craft stores, party stores, dollar stores, gift shops, and schools.
Role: Forklift Operator - Warehouse
Apply for this job now.