***Seeking experienced Logistics Planners with experience in planning door to door shipments utilizing the rail and draymen!! ***
Job Details for Logistics Planner
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Competitive Pay!
- Direct Hires
- Multiple Positions available for Logistics Planners
Job Responsibilities & Description for Logistics Planners:
- Logistic Planners have the overall responsibility of the day-to-day operations for assigned accounts, and is responsible for the management and handling of both empty and loaded domestic shipments from initial tender from customer until final delivery at the destination.
Job Requirements for Logistics Planners:
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role and environment
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience planning door to door shipments via rail and trucking company
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, logistic planners, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. IND64