Our client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
You will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing employees; and they will provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support the team.
In particular, our client will offer three levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the manufacturers UK’s National Learning Centre.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to the ‘Groups Benefits Scheme’, which offers a host of significantly discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc.
The overriding objective of your role as an Accounts Assistant will be to provide accurate and timely information, to assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.Your key responsibilities will include:
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Providing and processing data, to assist the Management Accountants in meeting reporting targets and deadlines.
- Ensuring relevant systems and files are created and accurately maintained.
- Compiling relevant documentation.
- Completing and submitting legal documentation.
- Ensuring that all internal and external communications are professionally executed.
- Previous accounts experience
- A positive mind-set
- The ability to work effectively both individually and within a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and numerical skills
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
We look forward to receiving your application
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald in the strictest of confidence.
Driven Motor Jobs
Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.