MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit #removed#
As a Senior Professional Services Consultant at MasterControl you will be part of a team delivering software implementation projects. The Consultant will provide clients with product knowledge and expertise, software validation expertise and working knowledge of regulatory requirements. The Consultant works in a fast-paced team environment to provide high quality services to a broad customer base. The Consultant will provide thorough documentation, open issues reports and communicate across multiple divisions within MasterControl to ensure successful implementations. Computer literacy skills, continuing knowledge of software revision changes and attention to detail are critical skills for the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure a successful project intake process with Professional Services Acquisition and Planning, and the Project Management Office, ensuring clarity of the project goal, as well as discerning and addressing the specific needs of the customer.
- Create and maintain a strong working relationship with the client by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Ensure clarity of the project success factors, by discerning and addressing the specific business needs of the client.
- As a Delivery Lead, be accountable for a portfolio of implementation projects, including project momentum and health.
- Engage and communicate with key customers to define roadmap, monitor success, garner insight, ensure goals are being achieved, thereby creating a more meaningful experience with MasterControl
- Provide the client with best practice consultation for the development and deployment of the MasterControl platform.
- Guide the client through the decisions required to align the MasterControl platform configuration to optimized business processes.
- Guide the client through the preparation and migration of data to the MasterControl platform.
- Update Implementation progress documentation after each client engagement.
- Deliver continuous improvement of Professional Services People, Processes and System through the Centers of Excellence.
- Maintain current expense report documentation during client travel
- Maintain personnel records as required by the Professional Services group
- Other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Advanced degree in Business, Computing or Life Science technologies is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience of software implementation in a regulated industry, MasterControl experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in Professional Services consulting, or similar role is preferred.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for implementing computer systems for Quality Processes/Quality Records, Regulatory records and/or Clinical records.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management, Manufacturing, Regulatory and/or Clinical processes for regulated industries.
- Proven ability to navigate the needs of complex client organizations.
- Experience in resolving escalations through coordination of deliverables from internal teams
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Articulate topics to an audience with diverse functional expertise
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees' skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.Job Posted by ApplicantPro