Currently seeking 30 Assembly Associate for a new opportunity in Prineville in the biotech industry. Work indoors, 40-50 hours per week, Monday-Friday, and earn $13-14/hr starting in September, 2018. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year working in a fast paced environment such as production, assembly, hospitality, or related field.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Associates:
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit and prepare product using machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Following oral and written specifications
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space and warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Assembly Associates:
- Recent and relevant work experience
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- 2 Professional References
- Repetitive Motion
- Basic Math Skills
Compensation and Benefits for the Assembly Associates
- Starting pay at $13-15/hr depending on experience
- M-F, 40-50 hour work weeks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Live, work, and play in Central Oregon
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options and we look forward to meeting you!
Role: Assembly Associates
Apply for this job now.