*Levin Furniture & Mattress in Monroeville, PA *
Now Hiring Sales Consultants - Earn More Today!
We’re hiring enthusiastic, energetic people today!
We’ll guarantee your pay while you learn and build your business!
We’re a local, family-owned company with a history of caring for our employees, customers and community!
Levin Furniture & Mattress Compensation and Benefits Program:
- Generous Draw vs. Commission Structure – Commission up to 6% + Bonus Income
- Paid Training - Minimum guaranteed salary of $2,400/month for the first 90 days (equivalent to $15/hr.)
- First-year Associate average earnings: $50,000+
- Average annual salary, up to $90,000+
- Top Performers can earn $100K+ annually
- Growth Opportunities – Levin’s loves to promote from within
- Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, 401k, and PTO
- Generous Employee Discount
- Friendly, supportive Work Environment
- Beautiful Showroom with Top Brands & Trends
A Day in the Life of a Sales Consultant
So what will you really be doing all day?
Here are some of the activities Sales Consultants are successfully completing throughout the day:
- Working one-on-one with customers in our showrooms, while finding furnishings that best match their styles and budget.
- Determining reasons for the customers’ visits and to help provide solutions in their homes, whether their need is one recliner or a roomful of customized furniture and décor.
- Assisting with financing options, purchasing, recommending protection plans/products and delivery scheduling and follow-up.
- Building your business within Levin’s - Following up with previous customers and new leads being generated, networking and even advertising your services on social media.
- Utilizing computerized systems, IPads and/or other technological tools, including internal customer/client databases.
- Constantly learning – Working with management, your team and/or vendors to develop knowledge of products, innovative sales techniques, reviewing current sales and promotions and becoming an expert in the field.
- Working along-side other departments such as office/customer service and dock associates, and completing various other duties like tagging furniture, setting up for special events, etc.
- Giving back – Levin’s takes great pride in supporting the communities we serve. We actively make efforts to donate and participate regularly in community events and fundraisers year‑round.
- Maximize excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Meets and/or exceeds minimum sales standards and assigned sales goals.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with customers through continued contact.
- Prospects new customers through various networking and clienteling efforts.
- Completes all required initial and ongoing sales training programs and attends required store meetings.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and performs other duties as required/assigned.
- Communicates with all internal/external customers, clients, management and/or colleagues in a professional manner.
- Works independently and/or cooperatively with others as part of a team.