Company: TEXAS BANK FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sr. Commercial Credit Analyst
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Commercial Credit Analystto join our team at our Fort Worth location.
The Sr. Commercial Credit Analystis responsible for reviewing and evaluating credit information on commercial loan applications to approve or decline loans and to protect the company from credit risk.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the integrity of risk management functions by ensuring the acceptable credit standards are maintained and loans conform to established Bank policy, procedures, and regulatory requirement.
- Conducts independent and objective review of loan underwriting practices, approvals, monitoring activities, and credit administration procedures.
- Evaluates appropriateness of loan structures and completes analysis of financial information to identify current or potential problems in credit quality and potential portfolio risk and recommends changes, if necessary.
- Reviews borrower relationships to develop an assessment of loan repayment ability; validating that the risk rating and perception of risk is accurate.
- Maintains relationships with Loan Officers while contributing guidance for areas that require further development.
- Prepares reports, which detail findings and recommendations, reviewed with the appropriate loan officer, credit administration and bank management.
- Submits examination results and discuss with Senior Management team and Loan Committee.
- Identifies process gaps and inefficiencies in Loan Review and recommend/implement changes to address them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have experience with tax returns, financial statements and financial analysis.
- Proficiency in Accounting Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please no phone calls or agency submissions!
Powered by JazzHR