Field Service Engineer - Field Service.
Paying up to £28,000 basic (£35,000 to 40,000 OTE) + Training + Progression + Overtime + Good Benefits + Work-Life Balance.
RSD are currently working with a leading provider of heavy plant, site accommodation, generators and welfare facilities and have a highly skilled team of Service Engineers who service, maintain and repair heavy plant machinery all across the UK.
Nixon Hire is looking for a strong engineer with a range of heavy plant experience of working on; Dumpers, Diggers, Excavators, Telehandlers. The candidate ideally will have a good understanding of electrical systems. This role includes engine service, maintenance and rebuilding, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, electrical circuits fault finding and repair. The business will be putting the candidate through extensive training and is able to provide fantastic qualifications. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within the industry.
Nixon Hire are well known for developing engineers by their training plan, if you are strong mechanically but lack electrical knowledge they will plan and train you on skill gaps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service, maintenance and repairs of heavy plant machinery.
- Lease with external departments and customers.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting.
- Paying up to £28,000 basic salary
- OTE £35,000 + £40,000
- Great work-life balance
- Overtime available
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays.
- Full Company and manufacture training
- Progression opportunities
- PPE, Tools, Phone and Laptop
*If this is you and you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a business that is growing rapidly then apply today and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further*.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook