Company: A-LINE STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionA-Line Staffing
is looking for COVID-19 Vaccine Support/Administration Pharmacy Technicians!
These Pharmacy Technicians will work 40 hours per week with possible Overtime. These Pharmacy Technician positions are a great opportunity to help with the COVID-19 Response. The pay rate for these Pharmacy Technician positions is $13.00-14.00/hr
. Please apply today for immediate consideration! Job Description:
This Pharmacy Technician role involves working under the supervision of a Pharmacists to help administer Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75-mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations. (Shifts can be Sun-Sat) Drive time will be paid at hourly rate, with mileage repaid additionally. Duties Include:
- Assisting with set up
- Tracking and logging vaccination details into EMR (electronic medical records system)
- Assisting Pharmacist as needed
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- Must have valid Pharmacy Technician License
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Apply to Garrett at Aline Staffing! #removed#,